Get On! Moto Fest Welcomes Riders and Top Manufacturers to the Texas Motor Speedway in Dallas for a Weekend of Thrills
RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and REVER are hosting the first Get On! Moto Fest in Dallas at the legendary Texas Motor Speedway. The outdoor festival and weekend event welcome consumers of all skill levels to partake in unique attractions with top motorcycle manufacturers and access exclusive product premieres. Celebrate the spirit of horseback riding with endless activities and entertainment including:
● Motorcycle and e-bike test rides and demos by leading OEMs such as BMW, Kawasaki, Indians and the world premiere of the new off-road motorcycle from the Texan company Volcon ePowersports
● American Flat Track Racing returns to the Texas Motor Speedway Half-Mile to compete in pro races on Saturday May 22nd with the purchase of a SuperTicket over the weekend
● Show your valuable possessions in the Get On! Ride In Bike Shows or test your skills in a handful of REVER Ride Challenges on local Dallas tracks throughout the weekend
Get inspiration from world-class bike manufacturers at the AMD World Championship Qualifier Bike Show and celebrate women riders at the sixth annual MotoLady Women’s Motorcycle Show
● Sign up for the slide school with a flat track professional or take part in driving experiences for those who discovered the riding mistake
● Texas Motor Speedway will become the world’s largest motorcycle parts, accessories and equipment store for the three-day event with over 50 top brands and manufacturer representatives
● Meet your favorite Texas moto vloggers like Blockhead, Jake the Garden Snake, HerTwoWheels, Yammie Noob and Texas Motonosity and Busous Suzuki
To buy tickets and learn more about Get On! Moto Fest, visit www.revzilla.com/moto-fest. General admission tickets are $ 15 presale and $ 20 at the door. You can upgrade to the American Flat Track SuperTicket pre-sale option for $ 39, which includes weekend admission and general admission to the American Fat Track Texas Half-Mile Race on Saturday, May 22nd.
Get on! The Moto Fest takes place in the infield of the Texas Motor Speedway. Parking is free and drivers can enter the 1.6-mile infield through the south entrance tunnel. All attractions, test drives, bike shows, food and experiences are located in the oval of the speedway. Children under 12 are free.
Friday, May 21, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT
Saturday, May 22, 2021, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT
Sunday, May 23, 2021, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT