Dallas Local Home and Business Security Company, Alert 360, Recognizes Success Stories – Press Release
Actual alarm events share the value of professional security system services
Alert 360 Home Security Dallas, one of the leading local home and corporate security companies in Dallas, recognizes its best monthly monitored alarm security success stories. In Dallas and across the country, Alert 360 offers free home and business security assessments. The company also provides local installation and service for security and home automation systems – all backed by its US-based alarm monitoring center.
As the fourth largest monitored home security company in the United States, Alert 360 provides award-winning home and business security and home automation services. The company was recognized by the Monitoring Association with the Five Diamond Monitoring Center for outstanding alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. As a security company based in the south, Alert 360 has offices in Texas and Oklahoma. Alert 360 was voted “Best Home Security Provider” and named “Best Places to Work” for five years in a row.
This month, Alert 360 shows the following security monitoring success stories based on real customer experiences:
- Alert 360 received a fire alarm from a private customer. Within seven seconds, the Alert 360 monitoring center contacted the homeowner who confirmed that a fire had occurred. The fire department was immediately canceled. A follow-up with the client confirmed that there was a house fire, but thanks to the quick action of the Alert 360 team, they were able to save their house with minimal damage.
- The Alert 360 Monitoring Center received multiple sensor alarms from a home security alarm for residential properties but was unable to reach the homeowner. The local police were immediately sent to the construction site. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed that her ex-boyfriend had tried to get into her home without permission. Thanks to the rapid response of Alert 360, the police were able to remove the intruder.
- A front door alarm signal was received from a business customer. The Alert 360 surveillance center sent the police to the place. During a follow-up call with the company, they confirmed that the alarm was activated during a break-in. Thanks to the Alert 360 security system, the perpetrator was arrested. All items were retrieved with no reported losses.
- A business intrusion alarm was received from a commercial location. Within two seconds, the Alert 360 surveillance center spoke to the business owner, who confirmed that police intervention was required. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed that someone had broken into. He was able to pull footage of the intruder from his Alert 360 surveillance camera system to aid the police investigation.
- Alert 360 received a silent panic alert from a private customer. According to the Alert 360 protocol, the police were dispatched immediately. During a follow-up call, the customer confirmed that she had been attacked by her boyfriend and that he had smashed her phone during the scuffle. The attacker was arrested and the customer escaped with minor injuries.
- After receiving a medical pendulum alert, the Alert 360 monitoring center reached someone on their contact list who said their mother needed help. The rapid response from the Alert 360 monitoring center enabled emergency personnel to provide immediate medical assistance.
“We are sorry our customers have experienced these emergencies, but recognize the critical support we have been able to provide,” said Kent Morris, vice president of customer experience at Alert 360. “Our alarm monitoring team provides extensive training to provide industry-leading alarm response times that help save lives and valuables. We also recognize and appreciate the critical role and sacrifices of local emergency personnel in serving the communities and thank them for their cooperation in alarm events.
“At Alert 360, we have more than 50 years of experience monitoring security systems. Based on these years of service and actual alarm events, we fully understand the value of our professional alarm monitoring. Our commitment to providing the best security system services encompasses the vital work of our security consultants, installers and technicians. We never take for granted the trust families and business owners place in our monitored security services, ”said Morris.
Alert 360 offers free safety consultations in Dallas and nationally. The company installs wireless security systems based on individual customer needs. Smart home automation devices; professional IP surveillance cameras; Smoke detector; Carbon monoxide detectors; Glass breakage and motion sensors; Water leak detectors; keyless entry; intelligent thermostats; remote controlled garage door control; intelligent lighting; Live video material; recorded clips; Indoor and outdoor cameras and more.
Alert 360 also provides access to mobile apps, medical alert tags and professional integration of home automation equipment including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home. The company recently announced a next-generation smart video doorbell. This smart doorbell offers the latest in video analytics, more useful alerts, two-way audio, and a 150-degree HD full portrait display.
As a local security company, Alert 360 continues to provide critical, life-saving security services amid COVID-19 concerns with limited touch service and installation. The company has a network of coast-to-coast offices that provide local security services to its nearly a quarter of a million home and corporate security customers.
About Alert 360
Alert 360 was founded in 1973 and is one of the oldest licensed alarm surveillance providers in the country. Today the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored solutions for home security and home automation in the United States. The company was named Inc. 5000, “America’s Fastest Growing Privately Owned Company,” “Best Home Security Provider,” and “Best Workplace.”
Name of the company: Alarm 360 Home Security
Interlocutor: Kent Morris
E-mail: Send e-mail
Country: United States